Anyone used/using MSI's Dynamic Overclocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzer3

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I've read good things about the inbuilt Dynamic Overclocking that the MSI K8N Neo4's have, (my mobo), and was wondering if anyone has any comments about it and whether it is good, average or a waste of time etc.

It seems good for me, I'm new to overclocking, although completely understand it near enough, and would like to start, and this seems like a good introduction, it basically overclocks it, (as a percent, such as 1%, 3% 5% etc).

Has anyone used this feature, as I'd like to know, otherwise I will go ahead and try it!

Thanks a lot!

Charlie -

BTW, I'm using a 4200+ X2 which I've heard is a good oc'r, on stock, to say 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 etc...!

it works, you get better results from doing it manully tho, i used the one on my asus mobo and OCed 20%, i havnt been able to break that manully, but i think it is a good thing to try as it gives you a bit of a refrence

Thanks a lot guys, I'll mess around with a couple of settings and see what happens.

I can manually change the voltage though I just have to disable MSI's D.O.T first.

Thanks again, any other reccomendations are welcome.

Charlie -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom