Monitors and headaches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
I was just thinking normally the common cause for a headache is the fact a moniter flickers really fast although its too fast for the human eye to see, this is the cause for getting a headache.

But with LCD flat screen they dont have any refresh rate(flicker) what so ever, so does that mean its impossible to get a headache from one? :confused:

LCD's and the likes do not have a refresh rate as such, so you will not be able to see any flicker (with one of those high speed camera's.)

:eek: erm, well I don't have a problem with CRT's (I have 2 22"ers) So I can't really say from my own experience, but other people say that LCD's don't give them headaches.

No it doesnt constantly give me headaches, just the odd ocassion, i mean its probably just a coincidence though

If it is the odd time, than is your room 'stuffy' as in it needs nataural air?

yeah could well be the room as its not the biggest in the world and its the warmest room upstairs because the boiler is in here too!

I have headache because my owl keeps hooting in the same room as my computer. What can I do to help not have head hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom