Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBird

Solid State Member
While i was initializing a game (Ran Online) a error message popped over the black scree and the mouse cursor desappeared. It says "not enough video space", i've checked the requirements and apparently everything is in order. If anyone could please give me some advice or an explanation it would must appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a Matrox Millenium g400 dualhead 32bits (the truth is i don't really know if it is any good) and i have 384 RAM. Do u also need the GHz ?

1.31 GHZ, no it's not a laptop. The graphic card required by the game is a Geforce2 GTS 32MB and the required RAM is 400.

The closest to that card I could find was a 450 and its only 32mb and 4x agp, I would say the card can't handle it.

Oh i see, i guess it time for an upgrade. Anyway thanks a lot for your help, i really appreciated it.

Not a problem anytime, If you need help picking out a card. We all love picking them out for ya. Do you know if your board has 8xagp or not?

I don't think so. I'll try on my father's computer first it's recent then mine it probably has a better card then mine, even if he just uses it for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom