Need help with upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha u cbf maybe...because you don't actauly knwo yourself.

BF2 has a recommended of 256 ram on card lea0001.....Although it's the GPU that counts, I'm sure on the high-end game which u can't play on ur p3, it can utilize most of the 256 RAM...

Plus, then if you're so sure i dont need 256 RAM, then how come they make 512 models and 1 gig models on other cards, just for the fun of it?

No lea0001, you're wrong...

Ha u cbf maybe...because you don't actauly knwo yourself.

BF2 has a recommended of 256 ram on card lea0001.....Although it's the GPU that counts, I'm sure on the high-end game which u can't play on ur p3, it can utilize most of the 256 RAM...

Plus, then if you're so sure i dont need 256 RAM, then how come they make 512 models and 1 gig models on other cards, just for the fun of it?

No lea0001, you're wrong...

don't make claims you can't back up. there is not that much difference between the 128mb and 256mb models and the 256mb does not really see many advantages. the specs listed by manufacturers for games are always a complete load of crap anyway didn't the "requires 3.2ghz processor" etc tip you off seeing as a 1.8ghz processor from AMD can play most fine? the 512mb models are either a)extreme models (normally don't see any really decent increase over 256mb models) or b)marketing gimmicks for people like yourself who see "that they must be better".

nitestick said:
don't make claims you can't back up. there is not that much difference between the 128mb and 256mb models and the 256mb does not really see many advantages. the specs listed by manufacturers for games are always a complete load of crap anyway didn't the "requires 3.2ghz processor" etc tip you off seeing as a 1.8ghz processor from AMD can play most fine? the 512mb models are either a)extreme models (normally don't see any really decent increase over 256mb models) or b)marketing gimmicks for people like yourself who see "that they must be better".

exactly right lol

SDtbawab6634n63 said:
2nd I'm not getting ASrock I'm getting a K8N51GMF with pci-e and it's from gigabyte and its 1337...

you never said this before. we cant read your mind (maybe there isnt much to read?) and yes you are right that is the most "1337" board ever *sarcasm* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom