O Yea!!!! Upgrade Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLEMUS

Baseband Member
hey...im upgradin my "x-viper" and just wanted yall to check out how awesome my case is gonna look and run...Im puttin a radeon 9800 pro saphire video card...550 watt customized powersupply...but im not to sure on wat mobo...also im goin with a AMD 2600 processor. Puttin in 2 12" cold cathodes...another LED fan...a 92mm and 1 80mm...puttin me up to 10 fans...(o yea...ultimate coolage)...also spray painting my user name on the top of the case. Then for a final touch puttin decals all of the right side panel to cover up the "XOXIDE" symbol. But i could use some advice on the mother board though (money not being that big of an issue...tops of about $100-$140). Any suggestions would really help me out.

i stand by asus no matter what, but! abit does have that nsf-7 board i think that's the right model, which is a fairly good board.. and abit stands real close to asus anyways, sometimes out performs asus on certain things... btw, ellemus, check out the link at the bottom of my sig, you can see what my x-viper looks like, might give you a few "lighting" ideas

I have the asus but an early version, if I were you I'd get the abit nsf-7 I to have heard good things about this board.

i would see if i can find u a mobo but i gotta go to school lol. If i ahve time i will find u 1

thanks for the help...BTW...if ne one lives close to western kentucky...there is a Gamin Center called "CYBERIA" comin. It will be in graves county...if you live close enough and would like to come then just send me an email at white_knight67@hotmail.com and i will be able to give you all of the information...later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom