Game Port Drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok I just installed a Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 and I want to use a Logitech WingMan Formula GP steering wheel which uses the gameport on the sound card. Right now it wont show up and the same under the gamepad wizard. What do I do?

Did you install the drivers for the sb live? the gameport drivers are included. Like Mike said now you need the drivers for the wheel.

Could it be my multimedia controller isnt installed and I cant figure out why but I uninstalled utility and unplugged wheel, then installed and plugged wheel back in and doesnt find it.

Ok the logitech drivers dont recognize it and the creative update says im all good to go and still the multimeadia controller is still yellow but everything seems to work fine but steering wheel. Any other ideas?

Completly uninstall the drivers then the device, Then reinstall. The drivers are installed wrong or the card is no good.

Wait so uninstall the logitech drivers then the creatives and then unplug steering wheel. Then install creative drivers, then install logtech drivers, then plug in steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom