Oblivion Troubles Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
1024x768 max looks worse than 1280x1024 medium because of my LCD. My card doesn't have the umph to play anywhere close to max at 1280x1024. Im putting this game on hold till my next upgrade, because I agree, this one needs to be played at max.

hey that thing about enabling SLI manually made sense because from what i can see, SLI isn't in effect while im playing it.
but i went to the control panel (btw for those who asked, the way to get there is to right click on your desktop, select 'Nvidia Display', in that menu click 'Performance and Quality Settings'.) but once i looked at oblivion it was already enabled :(. i guess that proves that it was working though. thanks. i suppose oblivion is just too high-tech for my comp. i dont see why though, the graphics dont look all THAT stunning. there are games that in my opinion look a lot better than oblivion. character models could use a little work.

btw: TermyBGL, your sig is too big. max is 468x120. i would change it before sig santa get you...

SLI is known to perform worse than a single card solution in some games.

Also, your system is hardly kick ***. The FX is the only great thing about it.

joshd said:
i thought that FX-57s were good?
yeah, hes saying that the FX is the only good thing about it. hey, it was pretty dang sweet when i bought it, before 7900s came out :p.

i should stop critizing oblivion though, i havn't had any time to sit down and seriously play it. i only have about 2 hours in it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom