Hard Drive Temperature Monitoring reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
external temp sensor

I need external sensor to find if my HDD is within manufactuers temp guidlines which are extrnal temps not internal

I hope you know programs can monitor temps too, that's the whole point of a free program via windows so you dont have to pay 30 dollars for a physical temp sensor

SO GO FREAKIN DOWNLOAD IOTJ@*()#$&(@$&*(

i sense alot of anger pzero... lol

download the program it works fine stop being anal about it... add a few degrees if you want idc..

If your hdd isnt smoking or if you can touch it then your fine That's my way of a physical temp sensor :D

HDD temp

Sorry I even bothered posting here,

I only wanted to know if anyone could reccomend an External temperature sensor! that is all.

Sorry

WTF is the point of wasting 30 dollars on an external when you can monitor it with your computer? This guy never learns

HDD TEmp

PZEROFGH,

Your pretty cool aren't you?!

So I guess you have not a clue aboput external HDD sensors, that's fine so maybe you should not bother replying to this post.

I have my reasons for wantiong to monitor the extrnal temp of my hdd. And I wont begin to explain to someone that is as big an know it all as you.

o0o0o you want to be so cool true techie with your knowledge of buying a physical sensor when you can monitor it. That's why i can monitor my GPU temps with my nvidia drivers without buying a physical temps sensor :D

your reason doesnt justify it!

you can do the SAME thing with a FREE scanner! if you want to send 30 bucks to someone, crap, ill give you my address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom