Now a good time to build a high performance pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emper0r

Baseband Member
Hey guys, what I mean by the questin in the topic is: is there any good new technologies coming out that I should wait for? If not, here's some info:

I'm working in a budget, I don't want to spend more than 1.8k on the computer(not including monitor). Can someone tell me what are the best things I can get for that price?

wait until the new lines of Intel Conroes and G80s come out, that is if u want. or you can just get a AMD system and then when the G80s come out get those.

is your currency usd? if so, i would buy now...

this is becomming my new favorite saying...

If you wait in the world of computers, you'll wait forever.

Static_11 said:

If you wait in the world of computers, you'll wait forever.

thats only if ur an idiot. im waiting till summer for the cash, and i aint gonna have thought about buying later.

what im saying is that people are saying wait to the next gen comes out because then the modern prices will drop alot.. well guess what? when the new gen stuff comes out, there is going to be new stuff later on down the road and THOSE prices will drop too... there will always be price drops, and if your waiting because you want a cheaper price... just do it now because there still going to drop after you buy them later anyway.. you cant escape it...

dont forget about the new amd socket, AM2

should be worth waiting for

wait for that an the g80s, wont bee to long of a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom