Couple of noob questions ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibChombo

In Runtime
Alright, I just put together a computer (First time to buy parts and put them together). Pretty much everything working fine right now, but I have a couple questions.

Is there any way to know both my video cards are working properly? Im noob to this, so far they seem to but I want to make sure.

Also, if anyone has Creative X-Fi can help me please? I installed mine on computer etc, but the controller wont work. I cant get it to work when i try to do anything. I tried it on other comp with an older sound card and it did work, so its not the batteries. Anything I'm missing here?

and last thing, I have a HDD cable disconnected inside the case, its connected to the motherboard but not to anything on the other end. Should I disconnect it and connect the CD rom one in PRI_IDE? Does anything happen? Im getting an icon on the tray saying "Safely remove hardware". I think that could be it?

I can answer your first question, plug your monitor into each card and if your screen pops up and you can play a game your fine.

1) Make sure you have all your drivers installed. Should be fine.
2) Again. Make sure the drivers are installed.
3) I don't understand what you are trying to do. Please rephrase with a little more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom