Liquid cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the pump just get one of the small swiftech 400l/hour pumps because i don't think you would need a 1200l/hour pump. radiator depends on your choice but i would get a dual 120mm radiator for best performance/space ratio. i still say you should try and get a storm waterblock they are dang good. i could link you to a thread were the designer originally shared it with the world :p?

gaara said:
TDX OR MCW6002 + D5/MCP655 + Maze4 if you want a GPU block + rad of your choice + accesories of your choice

TDX = cpu block
D5/MCP655 = pump
Maze 4 = GPU block
Rad = rad
accessories = tubing, clamps, etc

Well are any of the kits gonna explode in computer? I just don't feel like spending up to $400 on cooling.

Well one of those $100 kits is probably going to end up performing much worse and require more maintenence than an $80 aftermarket heatsink...so there's really no point to them

Well I got the Thermaltake Bigwater SE and it's great. It's already shown a 6*C drop in temps, after 5 minutes of using it. The AS5 hasn't even set in yet. I'll run Prime95 overnight and post back with results. Oh yea and some pictures:)

12721490546.jpg

12721475321.jpg

12721470783.jpg

Not the best of pictures, I'll try and take some better one's later.

This is what idealy I want to have, I'm picking up some black lights soon:)

12708295049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom