Whick SHould I upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of monitor do you have right now? I would get a better computer first and then go too a thrift shop or somewhere and buy a cheaper, better monitor.

Any 939 mobo will run opterons, the trick though is that they dont support them (unless they say they do). This means that if you burn out you mobo or cpu, you have voided the warranty. Its a risk you'll have too take if you want too get the most of OC'ing.

i think im going to keep the psu i already have and if it doesnt work well then i will upgrade

its just a old compaq monitor.the thing is that its a strain on the eyes and it takes up to much space.im happy with what i customized.

also if my psu has a 20 pin connector can i plug that in the 24pin connector on the mobo.
i think im going to go with a asus mobo i found one that supportes opteron for about 75 dollars.i dont really care for sli

i honestly dont need the highest end copmputer.i just need something that will play games.i would rather get the lower end opteron and get accesories like speakers,screen,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom