nVidia GeForce 8 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
So why will the next generation 8 series for nVidia be so much better? I want to buy a new computer around when Vista comes out, and i've head that the 8 series will be out by then. Soo whats all the hype about, basically all i could find was an aricle from Wiki(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_8_Series) which didn't expain too much...

What do u think?

they wont be out by then.. they'll be out when vista is out...

the g8 series will use DX10.. nothing else.. so.. only vista will have dx10.. so when vista is out is when the cards will be released...

Um try some amasing clock speeds new shader technologies and a a large amount of pipelines. Yes also the new DX is a completly new architecture and performance will skyrocket with it (or so I read).

I know no more... Try a search on TF this has been brought up many times I'm sure use the search bar in my sig below this post.

i heard ati's next gen card will be much more powerful.. the R600.. or something like that.... due to come out january-ish. its supposed to have TRUE dx10 support, unlike the g80 (w/e that means).

is there any other programming opportunities that you are aware of now that i might be able to fufill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom