burning F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that since the compainies make millions of dollars from the product why not.. and no its not like stealing... but anyhow yeh i know baout alcohola and use it often i was jjust simply wondering if i could burn it so i have the game on my shelf when i want it or some friends want it.. (i cant believe this thread hasnt been closed) =P

I think this thread is immorral and it should be closed, getting games from free downloads and burning them robs the economy of money

BAN AND CLOSE!!

Fwiffo said:
I think this thread is immorral and it should be closed, getting games from free downloads and burning them robs the economy of money

BAN AND CLOSE!!

wtf srsly man... before you were sticking up for games? your one of the wannabe admins dude... take it easy and chill dude...

oh what? and you are an emissary of goodness all of a sudden? Mr. [Flame SNIPPED]. i see you on the Forums all like "yeah man, i think this graphics card is good, because it has a big number in it", get a life.

pulling out huh? scared of being found out, that you really aren't a true techie? that your post count only exists from lame one lines posts? sorry man, truce yeah?

Fwiffo said:
pulling out huh? scared of being found out, that you really aren't a true techie? that your post count only exists from lame one lines posts? sorry man, truce yeah?

No way ! you say 1 line posts?

w
h
a
t

a
b
o
u
t

n
o