Post Pictures of The Hottest Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has nobody mentioned the Silverstone TJ-07? I am getting this case when I do my first build in 4 months. It is one of the top cases on the market and is one of the best in my opinion.

I have the Antec Sonata II as well and its only moderately ok. I only bought it because it had a decent PSU and it was an upgrade from the first one which my dad has. I think its a wee to small though for my liking. I also have 2.5 feet of cathode in it, 2 120mm blue LED fans and a fan controler. The blue LEDs in the front where annoying so i just coverd them w/ some black tape :D

NathanM said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I and many others love the style and design. I guess you prefer the box type rather than something a little more original.

you call THAT case ORIGINAL?! it looks like someone ran over a metal plate with a car and put it on a box to make one CRAPSHOOT of a case

Spartan666 said:
you call THAT case ORIGINAL?! it looks like someone ran over a metal plate with a car and put it on a box to make one CRAPSHOOT of a case

NathanM said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

...even if that opinion is so blatantly imbecilic.

NathanM said:
I love my case, the NZXT Lexa. Not over-the-top flashy, but looks great and has great cooling. I was going to go for the NZXT Nemesis at first, but I think it's just a little too fancy and the Lexa is more stylish.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811146018
11-146-018-06.JPG

Where's the slot's to put the bread and bagel's?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom