Problem with PC startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
Ok here's the scoop.

I have had my pc for about a month now, it was custom built with brand new products. It was running fine every day until today. I went to school and left my twin here at home. He was just burning a CD off of my pc since he didnt have one. I left for school and just said do not do anything but burn the cd. Well I got home from school and I started up my pc. I expected to see the usual,"please select a boot device from the boot manager"(or something like that) Instead I saw the screen that says" We are sorry for the inconvenience but windows did not start up correctly" and showed all the usual start windows in normal mode, safe mode, safe mode with networking, and start windows with last used best config. Well i did the normal windows and it looked like it was just restarting but then it just went right back to that screen. Then i tried a different one and it still didnt work. It keeps doing the same thing. I left my brother in there for 5 mins and he did something but he just said he didnt do anything.

Well I am guessing there is something he screwed up with in windows and i am extremely angry because i just bought this computer for about a grand and i got the money from 3 years of a paper route. Plz tell me how to fix it, anything that will make it run like it used to. All help would be appriciated !!!!!

Sounds like he dident shut it down via start - shutdown, he just turned it off. And prolly did it with programs running. Have u tried boot with last known configuration? What about safe mode? If none of the options work then im sadly gonna have to say u might wanna try a new install of windows. :(

Yep tried with all of them, thanks for the help. I am going to go kill my brother now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom