I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... have you people not thought that he might have a good job and alot of money????? cuz i know when my check rolls around i got 500+ dollars to myself which is alot for an 18 year old.. and i love to spend, and got no debts to worry about

He doesnt work...as he says so. He's to young and that no one hires him...

Well that was in his post on trying to sell his 7800GTX and 4400+. SO why not go buy an Opteron 170 if you wanted to trade for one.

your right, i dont work. im 15, im working this summer though. the whole point was, i have the money to upgrade now so why not do it. when the g80s comes out this summer, i will have enough money to buy them because i will be working.

and im getting an opty for my birthday, thats why i didnt buy one.

wtk pro l said:
i know more than you on the subject

yeah i can tell - so that's why you went out and bought practically the same card for $550?

and how can you possibly know that you know more about the subject than me? you don't even know me...

by the way your acting in this thread, i would never want to be you. and no its not the same card, how many times do i have to tell you this. its a better card. why cant you get that through your head.

do you think nvidia would have come out with a new card if it performed the same as the old one? UHHH NO.

wtk pro l said:
by the way your acting in this thread, i would never want to be you. and no its not the same card, how many times do i have to tell you this. its a better card. why cant you get that through your head.

do you think nvidia would have come out with a new card if it performed the same as the old one? UHHH NO.

yeah look at Pzero's post. I said PRACTICALLY the same card. it's a better card but it's not worth $550 when you already had PRACTICALLY the same card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom