new build...£1500 ($2800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
new build...£1500

well my time has come people for me neeeew build, i have £1500, and i need a laptop, just a cheapo one, just for typing, and what ever is left for a pc, for gaming pc, not that i game much now, but ya know....why not eh...from http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/home/

oh yea that need to include, monitor, speakers keyboard and mouse.

thanks

Well if you need a cheap laptop, dell offer an unbelievably comptetive one for about £350 something like that, and its not that bad, the build quality is very good.

Charlie -

well ill get sumink off ebay for 200£...reformat it, and maby a couple upgrade, it dosnt have to do much, just be typed on, so thats at least 1000£ for the rest of the pc

well first off 1500 pounds ( speaking of which, how do u make the pound sterling symbol on this forum) does not equal $2800, BECAUSE the price ( numberwise, not currenvy conversion) is the same in America or Britain, because its way MORE expensive in britain so.......yeah u only have the equivalen of $1500-$1700 to spend not $2800.

Good choice of PSU, Those are great, im using the blue one. THe Ultra-D by DFI is a great mobo.

Instead of the 7800GTX go for the 7900GT

Nice keyboard, i have the same.

Nice mouse although i prefer Logitech.

yea i found the 7900gtx for 310pounds including vat...hooah

is the 4400 X2 a good bet ill be OCing it, and i know the optys OC well but this is a similar price, will OC well to, and has th mb of cache

also everyone says how raid is undtable, if it fails how do you fix it, is it a re-install of windows, how likly is it to fail?

Hi im from UK and just built my first computer. (specs in sig) It cost me about £650 altogether which i thought was pretty good.(but didnt buy monitor, gfx card, speakers, mouse, keyboard) I bought from www.ebuyer.com www.scan.co.uk and www.overclockers.co.uk these are the best sites. scan has a today only section so look there for offers and overclockers.co.uk has a week only section. You should check em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom