Post Pictures of The Hottest Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people and your weirdo cases....

i have a 7800gt fan, two psu fans, 2 case fans, and a cpu fan and this thing its SILENT [unless im playing a doom3 based game lol]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129155
11-129-155-01.JPG

11-129-155-02.JPG

11-129-155-03.JPG

11-129-155-04.JPG

11-129-155-05.JPG

11-129-155-06.JPG

11-129-155-07.JPG

11-129-155-13.JPG

11-129-155-12.JPG

11-129-155-10.JPG

the door got annoying so i took it off. dont worry, my optical drives are black too, so it still looks 31337

is that botton under the key the power switch? i was thinking about that case. how is it besides the annoying locks you said?

the general said:
you people and your weirdo cases....
I agree, most "gaming" cases have way too much gaudy plastic and alien heads for my tastes. I have this case,

11-119-077-01.JPG

-Note the Centurion image in the window is just a plastic scratch protection decal that you peel off after you get the case home.

Simple and stylish. Yep I would have to say I have the very best case available in the sub $100 range. :)

my case is excellent, i made one mod on it... the plastic parts on the sides on the front panel usb ports and stuff are blue lights, they are WAYYYY too bright, my case is sitting directly to the left of my monitor so at night time i was getting blinded by the lights, so i pulled the LEDs out and tapped them to the inside of the lower part, so now i just have a blue glow coming out of those slots facing outward on the bottom half of the front of it.

oh and i took the cpu ventalation out, because i couldnt adjust it to be directly above my cpu, cause my cpu is like in the middle of my mobo (DFI lanparty sli-dr expert) but yeah, it works great, the harddrives and external bays all have these tabs you pull to pull them out, very convenient. the harddrives are resting on rubber rings around the screws to minimize vibration from being turned into sound.

excellent case, by far the best case i've ever had.

i was going to get the aluminum antec someone else mentioned but it seemed kind of cheapo at fry's so i went for this one.

Spartan666 said:
NathanM said:
I love my case, the NZXT Lexa. Not over-the-top flashy, but looks great and has great cooling. I was going to go for the NZXT Nemesis at first, but I think it's just a little too fancy and the Lexa is more stylish.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811146018
11-146-018-06.JPG

That has got to be one of the UNGLIEST cases i have ever seen. i like my kandalf just fine, but i presonally like the look of lian-li (not the boxy ones).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I and many others love the style and design. I guess you prefer the box type rather than something a little more original.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Ntk=all&N=0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

I got the silver color without the PSU. For the money it's an awsome case. Looks cool, but still has the traditional look which I like. The only thing I don't like is how complicated it is to take off the front panel, and when your trying to take it off it takes a decent amount of force, so that it feels your about to break one the pegs on it. But nothing broke on it for me and I like LEDs and the temp gauge on it. I also like how it comes with two front face plates for your CD/DVD Drives and it matches the case perfectly, so your not limited to select few drives if you want the colors to match.

Also here is a review on it. (Contrary to what the review says, the drive face plates and the I/O panel were easy to remove)

11-144-177-11.JPG

Can an admin please make this thread stop emailing me? I will not have responded or even viewed the page and it still emails me about every single new post and I just want it to stop please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom