This is what I'm planning on building, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

necoris

Solid State Member
Untitled-1.jpg

Are these all good quality parts? I want to have a system for video editing.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

u can get a saffire 9600xt for less than bout 113 i think it was and u can get a SATA 120gig seagate HDD for 70 i think it is off www.overclockers.co.uk i dunno bout the rest but looks to me like ur payin abit much. GO AMD FOR OUR CPU its much much cheaper u can get a bettac hip than that for bout 120 i think it is 2800 barton.

well.. i dunno if u want to go for AMD if ur going to be video editing. The intel 2.8 has 800 FSB and it has HT on it. Meaning in video editing, ur gonna be running a lot of things at once so its gonna be a good thing. Yea only if ur a really hardcore gamer, u dont need a 256. I mean if u think ur gonna be playing games a lot then yea get it.. but also make sure that the mobo ur getting is 8X AGP so if u decide to get a 256 video card u dont need to buy a new mobo too.

it seems like a nice all around setup. maybe look at the p4c800 and possibly at the 2.8c. with the new instructions intel added to the prescott it is almost slower then the northwood at the same clock, but i have also heard of high overclocks using the prescott so u could go either way. i second going with the serial for the harddrive. if you game at all you might also want to look at the 9800pro but if your just planning on editing then its not really worth it to dish out much on a vid card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom