The Ultimate DREAM COMPUTER CHALLANGE GAME. BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha. that guys a douche.... 2900+ ghz.. thats a **** fast opteron!!! i gotta have me that one... and it only starts at 100 dollars!! sh!tballs! i gotta have me one!

show some maturity please people. this behaviour is not acceptable. repeat offenders are not treated lightly, it doesn't matter how long you have been around here. flanker had over 2000 posts and he was banned. someone has to take the freaking high road and just not respond, learn to let things go because not everything is about getting even. take one for the team and shut up the both of you or this could go on for eternity.

hmm yes well i think KINGPIN needs to be more diplomatic... this thread has acheived nothing what so ever and is just full of nonsense... =P

hey this thread has acheived one thing, you can now pretend like you have a life and come on here and talk tuff.

=P

i say again
show some maturity please people. this behaviour is not acceptable. repeat offenders are not treated lightly, it doesn't matter how long you have been around here. flanker had over 2000 posts and he was banned. someone has to take the freaking high road and just not respond, learn to let things go because not everything is about getting even. take one for the team and shut up the both of you or this could go on for eternity.

one of you man up and shut up so the other doesn't continue

alright, im going to ignore this fool, im jus saying everyone sees how he just comes out of nowhere just to talk nonsense.

It appears that Tordenskjold took the highroad and ended it. Now that was unexpected. XD

Yeah that guy on ebay with this 2900+ GHz 170 needs to put that sucker on liquid nitrogen and see if he can hit 3000 GHz stable. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom