lanparty voltage table

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other night i made a gross mental miscalculation of a voltage i intended to set using the "above cpu vid" feature and set my processor at 1.84v :amazed:. so to avoid doing so again i made a complete voltage chart of all the attainable voltage settings using the x% feature. if you guys would like a copy of the table could someone either tell me how i can insert a table into a post or suggest a file host for the voltage table document and i'd be willing to share it with the forum.

note: i do not take responsibility for any flaws their may be in the table. it is just a guide so use at your own risk. i'm pretty sure all the values are correct and if any are incorrect you should be able to notice from surrounding values.

edit: i will not be able to post it immediately as i am not at home and the chart is not with me

i would.......but its not a picture. its a word document

edit: i am an idiot, will post in a moment. i zoomed out in MS word and took a screenshot.

vcorechart6qd.gif

there we go

the lanparty voltages range from 0.8v-1.55v as you can see from the table and go up in 0.025v increments. to select voltages in between the available settings or above them you can use the above cpu vid feature which is basically a percentage multiplied by a selected cpu vid (vcore). the chart details what should be all the possible settings using it. i shall re-iterate the disclaimer: i believe all the values are correct, but i accept no liability.

oh.. when you said lanparty... i thought you meant an actual lanparty.. talking about the mobo i see! makes much more sense now... haha, dumb mistake i made :p ... boy do i feel like a douche... i'm just gonna turn around now.. try and start an....... ABiT one.. whenever i feel like getting around to overclocking with higher voltages and all that.. until then... bah..

IF you have ever been to the DFI-street http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/ and see the overclocking section, you should be able to know there is a list there. its even a sticky. called "Sticky Thread Sticky: "THE" Definitive DFI AMD Overclocking guide! (merged all the overclocking stickies into one guide!) " take a look if you haven't. great guide.

What's funny is i set my voltage at 1.5V then + 104% but in the bios/windows it only says 1.48V-1.51V . If i set it to 1.5V only windows/bios says like 1.45V its kind of strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom