Fan on 9800pro busted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay a bloke down the pub a tenner and get a new 9800pro :p. Or better yet, pay me a fiver and I'll give you my old one :p.

Warranties, or you can post some pictures of the fan, behind the fan, and perhaps I can help you out, I've become somewhat of a coneisseur of broken fans :D I've had my experiances with them and I've learned to fix them.

Don't worry about the fan, the 9800 doesn't even need one. And while your at it, just take all the fans out of your PC. They are just noisy and use too much power.

HAVOC2k5 said:
And while your at it, just take all the fans out of your PC. They are just noisy and use too much power.

:eek:

Never!

I need my nine fans.. NEED them I say, what would I do without my beautiful deltas? is it even possible to live in such a state!?

no, you don't need fans... Just take them all out of your PC you'll be fine. While your at it, take off the HS&FAN from your CPU you don't really need that either.... It's all Marketing hoopla to get you to buy more components...

HAVOC2k5 said:
no, you don't need fans... Just take them all out of your PC you'll be fine. While your at it, take off the HS&FAN from your CPU you don't really need that either.... It's all Marketing hoopla to get you to buy more components...

While you're at it, why not just poor a can of Coke onto your mobo. Short circuiting is just an urban legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom