Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
fr34ky said:
Well you took those other pictures in the daytime while the new one's were taken during the night so it looks better.:)
But those reds would bE good for the daytime since they are brighter.THey do have switch's right?.But either way it looks good.:D
yeah very true.I modded 2 switch's into a 5.25 bay slot.

turboFX55 said:
well john, they did not stop producing the Z, since nissan and datsun merged they just used the bigger name, but the nissan 350z is in the same line as the datsun 240z.

P.P. I agree that the fx-60 will eat the 57 in games onces games are multi-threaded, but for now since we are limited to are dirty single thread games, it will still be the king.

OK for pretty wire management, here she is!!!

this is before i started.

wire12qs.jpg

Finished, mew ha ha ha. i think it came out good, for as much crap as i have in there.

wire20xh.jpg

wire39jc.jpg

wire43qo.jpg

Turbo this is amazing, first off I wanted to bump it so others who haven't seen can see it! Awesome! also how long did it take you between before and after?!

Thanks,

Charlie -

turboFX55 said:
Thx Havoc
about 7 hours, and i did not even get my power supply done. yours looks hella good, love the blue. I will do my new power supplys, but i am not sure if i want to do this stealth, cause i am building my new system.

geez i guess you looked at the pictures and not at the posts :p

Hmm, this thread has given me inspiration ... Im going to go home now and sleeve all my wires and get a better ... "wire management" (my mind went blank) goin on... bleh, I wanna do this now ... I hate school ;/ -1 more month- :)

Thanks PZEROFGH, anyway, this is mine, just did a bit more tidying up, and suggestions welcome!

135932153_b0f3dd3af6_o.jpg

Charlie -

Before I played with it :) :

b4.jpg

After I played with it :)

new.jpg

Back together again

btog.jpg

[edit] Much more work to do yet ... one day I will do some sleeving ... and then another day i plan to build my acrylic (sp?) case :) I cant wait till I do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom