My 3Dmark Score - Can I do anything to optimize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, when 06 runs the CPU tests, the frame rate is less than zero... i have a very good single-core processor (AMD 64 fx-57) so its not like thats the problem.. this is normal, right? since its not a graphics test im not really worried about it i just wanted to make sure.

edit: i was reading about this guy who was striving to get a 3dmark05 score of 9550.... not trying to be mean or have an "in your face-ish" attitude (and im probably wrong), and ill post a screenshot of it for u guys to verify... but did i blow his goal into little tiny pieces with 11488? anti-aliasing was turned off, but i didn't do that myself. i just all the settings on their default values.
3dmark05.jpg

yeah 4000 is a low score for you. i have a similar system (7900gt OC, 3800x2) and i got 5149 for my score. Nitestick is right though, it's in game performance that matters. 3dmark is really kinda pointless to a certain extent.

When i said artifacts, i was talking about strange things that were happeing. i.e blocks of pixels that change colors and are not apart of the picture.

@ lazer_viking, dont worry about having a cpu score of less than 1 fps. they put a frame limiter on it so it will never go above a certain fps.

lazer_viking said:
hmm, when 06 runs the CPU tests, the frame rate is less than zero... i have a very good single-core processor (AMD 64 fx-57) so its not like thats the problem.. this is normal, right? since its not a graphics test im not really worried about it i just wanted to make sure.

edit: i was reading about this guy who was striving to get a 3dmark05 score of 9550.... not trying to be mean or have an "in your face-ish" attitude (and im probably wrong), and ill post a screenshot of it for u guys to verify... but did i blow his goal into little tiny pieces with 11488? anti-aliasing was turned off, but i didn't do that myself. i just all the settings on their default values.
3dmark05.jpg

well he only had 1 7800gtx.. while you have 2 7800gt's... 40 pipes and 256 more mb ram make a marginal difference... nice score though :D

hrmm no one ever turns aa on those tests.. i don't see why not, it seems like these new cards perform better with aa on.. so why don't people ever try?????? i know in fear my 7900 performed better with aa and af higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom