AMD vs. Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
For anyone considering a dual core processor check this out BEFORE you buy it! It really puts intel to shame!!!

Click HERE

Enjoy intel fans ;)

hehehe

SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Boom*

yes.......what are u telling us that we dont already know? i read that from the actual magazinel ike 2 months ago.

the next to start a vs thread needs to be shot. I see they failed to mention the Woodcrest, Conroe, and Clovertown though.

thats old news, im subscribed to computer shopper, who is owned by cnet, and they posted that article back in march

Computer Shopper
March 2006 page 61
check the cover.

they failed to mention conroe, woodcrest, and clovertown because as far as the retailers are conserned they dont exsist yet. if you read the article then you wuold know they said they were excited about what would happen in the next generatoin. but you didnt read it did you?

Intel reported there first decrease in profits in 5 years. AMD really taking them to school on this.

well seeing that intel was a head then amd was then intel well be again its jsut like nvidia... nvidia coems out with somehting then ati comes out with better then nvidia comes out with somethign better then ati... Its a never ending cycle of it.. its nothing new at all. Its been happening this way ofr years and it well contunie that is both of the companies are still around.

Amd vs INtel threads should be shot... even jsut thinking about comparing the 2. Conroe well be a great proccessor (we hope) but its not released yet and as far as i care no one know nothing baout it until it is released and well well have to see what it can do after it is released.

Sure amd rules the spot for now but wait until Intel comes out with its new chip then AMD well come out with a newer one and hten Intel and then it goes back and forth that is y they both are still around. Sure intel took a nice beating on this one but when conroe comes out AMD well also. So please poeple before starting another one of these threads save us time from retyping this again and use the search bar at the bottem of the page or google also works....

zmatt I said it a million times don't be an idiot make yourself smart and do some research but I suppose that you would rather sit around like the rest of America? Comare AM2 and Conroe in the released specs. AM2 is pretty much set in stone at this time period.

AMD have always been better since they dont watse their money on crap adverts. That way u get cheaper processors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom