Windows Server 2003 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjMainframe

Solid State Member
Hey guys,,

When my windows server 2003 loads up all my shortcuts and taskbar is missing... dissapeared... I cant even right click on desktop... but my wallpaper is present... all other pcs can still connect to server....

plz help thx guys!

This is a domain setup right? Are you logging in with the buildin administrative account? Have you made any GPO changes that might have deny the taskbar, icon that may be affecting this user you are logged in? Are you loggining it with this user to the local computer or domain?

Law said:
This is a domain setup right? Are you logging in with the buildin administrative account? Have you made any GPO changes that might have deny the taskbar, icon that may be affecting this user you are logged in? Are you loggining it with this user to the local computer or domain?

No domain setup. just have pcs connecting to it for directories to run accounting prog. I am logging in with the admin account from the server itself.

Profile corruption... There are many things you can do to fix this issue.
Rebuilding profile directories.... local folder ownerships/permissions... yada yada.

Done any virus or spyware check? You can operate in safe mode with networking and download the programs needed.

Have you install any programs, done any changes before the problem occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom