The Ultimate DREAM COMPUTER CHALLANGE GAME. BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are lame, nothing but pipe dreams. But, hey... whatever floats your boat. Heck i'll play alone for a few laughs.

Give me some Klipsch Promedia 5.1's, X-FI Fatal!ty Sound card, Apple Cinema 30" Monitor, And All the hardware to support Quad SLI - based on a Highest-End Intel / Conroe CPU.

Give me a copy of Unreal 2007... And never speak to me ever again.

Lots of touchy people in this thread. They're einther making fun of what someone else posted or they're just saying that the thread is stupid all together. Lighten up and relax guys. it's just an online forum. ;)

oh yeah and my dream rig is the one in my sig only with a 3700+ Clawhammer, 2GB of high performance memory, and a 7800GS. :)

TYAN S4882UG2NR-D SSI MEB footprint Server Motherboard
4x AMD Dual-Core Opteron 280

why didn't anyone mention this combo it is raw power

Tyler1989 said:
TYAN S4882UG2NR-D SSI MEB footprint Server Motherboard
4x AMD Dual-Core Opteron 280

why didn't anyone mention this combo it is raw power
Someone already did see,

nitestick said:
personally i would look at something with extreme power for number crunching and encoding

4xOpteron 280's
4gb+Ram
Dual 600w psu's
One huge freaking raid array
all in a server chassis.

*hi-fives tyler* glad to see i'm not the only one who favours raw power over a video card that cost more than a processor :D. the reason i don't have a 7800gt is i chose to go with the x2 3800+. but the way i see it 2x3200+ cores and a 6200 beats 1x3200+ and a 7800gt. i just think people have their priorities with pc's backwards. you don't need an ultra expensive graphics card to enjoy the latest games

My games are limated I love speed and encoding and I do it daily in media editting for my job so it's a natural choice for me. That is why I say screw the AM2 but even screw the Conoroe I'm going with Clovertown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom