Mouse mod??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of fan did you put it in? And can you post a link to the manufacturer.

Thanks.

P.P. Mguire said:
Cant see it, please repost links.
wtf, they were working last night. =/

I can't find them anymore.....sorry.

You probably wouldn't have wanted to do it because as you said you've already done a mod where you put a LED in a mouse. The paintjob on the mouse was red and they made it look real worn like a burnt dented up peice of metal. It looked kind of cool.

I saw anothe mouse somewhere with an Unreal theme paintjob. That one was alright too, but you'd have to have some real skills to paint something like that.

What would be reall cool is if you could somehow mod a mouse to have a rumble pack in it. Like take the rumble pack out of a PS2 and put it in your mouse and some how make it so that the "vibration" is activated by sound waves from your sub. You could maybe use something like THIS to activate the vibration. So when an explosion goes off in a game the sound will activate it and you will feel the explostion in your mouse just like with a PS2 controller. I have no idea how you'd do this mod exactly but I bet it could be done somehow, so long as you have enough room inside your mouse for the rumble pack. You could have the sound activation thing outside of the mouse and wired to the rumble pack.

Well that's my idea.

What sort of fan did you put it in? And can you post a link to the manufacturer.
It just had a regular fan. www.frozencpu.com
dont know if this is his but here is a cool one http://www.hardwaremods.com/reviews...use-review.html
Nope thats not it but that one looks cooler.
You probably wouldn't have wanted to do it because as you said you've already done a mod where you put a LED in a mouse. The paintjob on the mouse was red and they made it look real worn like a burnt dented up peice of metal. It looked kind of cool.
That actualy sounds cool though, can you find the link again so i can see?
What would be reall cool is if you could somehow mod a mouse to have a rumble pack in it. Like take the rumble pack out of a PS2 and put it in your mouse and some how make it so that the "vibration" is activated by sound waves from your sub. You could maybe use something like THIS to activate the vibration. So when an explosion goes off in a game the sound will activate it and you will feel the explostion in your mouse just like with a PS2 controller. I have no idea how you'd do this mod exactly but I bet it could be done somehow, so long as you have enough room inside your mouse for the rumble pack. You could have the sound activation thing outside of the mouse and wired to the rumble pack.
Hmm it seems that that might not work. Because i think the rumble would screw w/ the laser.
a regular mouse is good enough I mean your hand is on it the whole time and you wont see any mods but whatever.
Not really. I go to lots of LAN parties and alot of the time when im not gaming im up and about and ppl can see my mouse then. Not to mention it will work good w/ my keyboard cause it has LEDs in it too.
ok Mr.P.P. if you dont have a cat then try this project. its called mousebot. from "MAKE" magazine. u can really turn ur mouse to ...ya, mouse.
http://www.instructables.com/ex/i/9...96001143E7E506/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom