I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtk pro l said:
im not stupid. how is it stupid to upgrade. if ive got the money i can do what i want with it.

because it wasn't an upgrade. you gain nothing but a couple 100 points in 3dmark. OOOHH.

Originally posted by PZEROFGH
ok good luck once you get older have a good life

exactly. that's all we're saying.

umm.....ok it was an upgrade. just look at the numbers 7800 vs. 7900. notice the 8 and 9. yea the 9 is higher, which means better.

When i get older i will have a good life. and lets just end this here.

yeah. how much more is 9 than 8? that's only 1. notice the small 1. you may think you'll have a good life but **** happens and someday you'll want that money back.

sigh this forum cares too much about how people spend there money. he already bought it who cares, its not like hes spending your money. and if he had the extra money why not get an upgrade? and how i see it you people seem to call anyone who spends money to buy a high-end vid card a idiot for spending the money.

Running said:
sigh this forum cares too much about how people spend there money. he already bought it who cares, its not like hes spending your money. and if he had the extra money why not get an upgrade? and how i see it you people seem to call anyone who spends money to buy a high-end vid card a idiot for spending the money.

we're not calling him an idiot cause he got a high end video card. we're calling him an idiot cause he had a high end video card then wasted $550 to get practically the same card.

haha. been reading this for a while and still cant believe its goin! who cares. its his money, let him upgrade, i,m sure if he couldnt afforded it he wouldnt have bought it..maybe....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom