Tax on Newegg parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

triskit

In Runtime
quick question, when i order parts from new egg will i have to pay sales tax... because in the shopping cart it only adds on shipping and doesnt say anything about tax, if it is tax free then ive got another 100 bucks to spend :cool:

I don't think you'll have tax unless you live in California, Tennessee, or New Jersey which are the locations of their warehouses.

I don't think you'll have tax unless you live in California, Tennessee, or New Jersey

Tell me about it. The sales tax is high enough that I usually order from somewhere else.

yep the tax sucks for me in TN. i've considered having them shipped to a buddy's house across the line but the price of gas to go and get it even makes that prohibitive. right now on what i have planned tax is $159.09, seeing that sucks. why do they charge it in these places ? i dont have to pay it on other stuff i order from other places. do they have a store in TN and i just dont know about it.

...but anyway.. the shipping in Egg are very cheap! I'm in LA. I pay ground shipping and got everything within 1 business day. Very cool. ..

Heh i usually get everything in one day if they ship from their NJ warehouse. If it's CA then screw it :D

Anyways i dont get tax here in massachusetts it sucks so badly :(

I live in Alaska, so I dont pay any tax for Newegg, however on the other hand, the shipping here is insane. But its still cheaper than buying local.

I went to my local computer shop once and asked how much he wanted for a plain generic 80mm fan.... $20 ....I never buy local!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom