Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

dena1983sc

Beta member
Hello:
Sorry to bother you,but we have a service you would try:
DO you ever wanted to play a MMO but never had the time to get your charector up to the point where you can just kill anything for fun?Here's a service for you:
We provide POWER LEVELING service for Massively multiplayer online Role Playing by lowest price and highest quality.
We provide special service for power leveling.
We only hier the most professional players who with years of playing experience to play the characters.
We leave all gold and useful equipment found during leveling on your charactor.
We will never ask you for your master ID ,CD key or birthday,Since you retain thid vitak information,your account is fully secure.We only need your game ID and password to level your character.
NO RISK IS EVER INVOLVED DURING THIS PROCESS.
GET YOUR CHARACTER TO THE LEVEL YOU WANT IN DAYS NOT MONTHS!!
shop fast,buy smart.You'll love what we can offer.
welcome to our site,more surprise waiting for you .
www.mmo-leveling.com
Contact us :mmoleveling1@yahoo.com
MSN :mmoleveling1@yahoo.com

You should spam this over at brawl-hall.net; I'm sure they would love to hear about this.

People who "power level" should never play a computer game ever again.

I dont think everyone feels like spend many time to level up thier charactor,they may pefer spend a little $ and save thier times ,but they can enjoy it just the same .

dena1983sc said:
I dont think everyone feels like spend many time to level up thier charactor,they may pefer spend a little $ and save thier times ,but they can enjoy it just the same .
are u out of ur mind? this is the most useless crap ive ever heard. i mean ive heard of this service but im highly against it. just like beefcake said, ppl who uses those service shouldnt play game ever again. actually, can u come to my work and do my work for me? ill pay u little fee for u. anyway, this thread needs to be locked/closed.

I've just read about power leveling in PC Gamer. I mean whats the point of buying an MMO and then have someone else play it for you? in WOW you can only go up to level 60 and then theres nothing to do. If I'm paying for the game and then a monthly subscription I'm **** well playing the game myself.
Anyway I thought we didn't allow spamming on this site, MODERATOR!!!!

hmm.....

I think I'll buy a snowboard and pay someone to ride it for me. That way I wont have to "spend many time" to get skilled at riding. :rolleyes:

For me the point of playing a game is the challenge...power leveling completely nullifys that challenge alltogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom