Post Pictures of The Hottest Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a half-life case mod?

blackmesa159.jpg

blackmesa218.jpg

thats one cool case.. it should have reference to fallout or something on the side maybe "VAULT-TECH" or "VAULT-13"... looks much more fallout like that hl.. but looks aweomse none the less.. one of the more different cases i have ever seen...

Tordenskjold said:
thats one cool case.. it should have reference to fallout or something on the side maybe "VAULT-TECH" or "VAULT-13"... looks much more fallout like that hl.. but looks aweomse none the less.. one of the more different cases i have ever seen...
just get a steel case and put it outside for 6 months and u get the custum HL2 case for u.

the thermaltake tai-chi is just a (very) nice looking case with watercooling pre-installed, the vapochill is a (very) ugly case but with a phase change unit installed and the alcadia is a huge case but surely the coolermaster stacker 830 is a better option?

NathanM said:
I love my case, the NZXT Lexa. Not over-the-top flashy, but looks great and has great cooling. I was going to go for the NZXT Nemesis at first, but I think it's just a little too fancy and the Lexa is more stylish.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811146018
11-146-018-06.JPG

That has got to be one of the UNGLIEST cases i have ever seen. i like my kandalf just fine, but i presonally like the look of lian-li (not the boxy ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom