Watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentali$T

Daemon Poster
Im looking to buy the Thermaltake Big Water 745. Does anyone have it that would recommend it or know whether it is worth getting? Its only £75 GBP which is extremely cheap for watercooling. I have read some reviews on it that say it is good, just wanted some feedback from you guys.
as this is made by thermaltake this should fit in my tsunami right? any feedback is appreciated.

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Liguid/DIY/cl-w0076/cl-w0076.asp

Thanks

ive heard of a couple of leaks in that one and they needed the clamps changed but my friend has one and hasnt had any probs. if u do get it let me know. i was thinking of that for my new rig. thx :)

keywords "which is extremely cheap for watercooling". seriously do you want something "which is extremely cheap for watercooling" carrying water through your not so extremely cheap computer? as a rule you get what you pay for. i love thermaltake but from what i hear you should steer clear of their watercooling. DON'T GO CHEAP ON WATERCOOLING. you should not even be toying with watercooling unless you are enthusiastic enough to buy a decent kit.

I said it was extremely cheap because i seen them £200+ and i read that this was a very good watercooling system. Of course im not going to buy the cheapest i find, that would be stupid. And if i wasnt enthusiastic to buy a decent kit i wouldnt have posted the thread. As i said at the start 'I have read some reviews on it that say it is good, just wanted some feedback from you guys.'
Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom