Not open for further replies.

gaybillgates

Banned
i already know i just installed a program
yes i am sure i want to delete it
yes i am sure i want to exit
yes i am sure i want to install it, why else would i double click it
why would i want to hide my own files

yeah...you and at least a couple million other Windows XP users out there...since you might be a geek, you have a choice, however nothing is out there with the compatibility of Windows. You CAN go Linux or Mac OSx, but that's your choice

gaybillgates said:
i already know i just installed a program< but do you or everyone else know where it was installed at via the start menu, turn this feature off

yes i am sure i want to delete it <it might have been an accidental press of a key, thats why it asks, but you can turn that off via the recycle bin properties

yes i am sure i want to exit < ditto with the same answer above but only an accidentaly press or click of the exit function just a precaution

yes i am sure i want to install it, why else would i double click it<how does it know you want to install it, you just executed the code to start the install process so of course its gotta ask you first

why would i want to hide my own files< to keep other people from finding them, to hide important system files etc etc

meh, still prefering linux, tho MAC is more user friendly ... yet linux has ROOT :) ... and I STILL cant remember MY root pass ;/ been over a yr now ... lol this is sad ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom