I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
argue091204.jpg

had to do it guys...

i think its ridiculous that people think its neccesary to argue with some over there money for 9 **** pages.

we're not jealous, or really even arguing. its your money do what you want with it. you're just retarded for spending it that way.

one day you're gonna end up learning the hard way that money is precious, and it doesn't grow on trees. there's gonna be a day when you wish you had that $550 dollars that you just uselessly threw away.

honestly though, you're right. it's not my money, it's not my life, why should i give a ****? go throw your money in a pond and watch it fall apart for all i care. it'll be more interesting than the 6fps that you gained in games, or the 100 points you'll gain in 3dmark by buying that card.

Plus those first 3-5 or whatever pages me and infiltrator were having a conversatoin that you wuold never understand.

wow look your starting to get it. and trust me i can spend 550 bucks and not freak out about it. yall need to calm down with the whole "omg he spend 550 dollars on a video card, hes so stupid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom