help pick out a MotherBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

schulz269

Daemon Poster
I am buyign a x2 3800+ i was woundering what mobo would be the best to go with it. I well be overclocking later on after i have it all set up. Thanks i am tryign to stay under $150 for the motherboard.

Kyle

I well ahve to look into it, i was thinking of getting a dfi lanparty but was unsure and heard they are more unstable then other boards but didn't know if i should belive them since i hear its a good board..

yes there opetron, I didn't think they were unstable or any crap like that but i didn't know what to do and didn't want to take my chance getting one and it turns out to be.. i well be gettting on from zipzoomfly for 124 shipped:) unless i can find one at a lower price that is.. Thanks

KlNGPlN said:
would that same board work good with the 165, 170 or 175?
Yes.

schulz, you can get the Lanparty Ultra-D from newegg for $123 US currency.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136152

I have the Lanparty UT nF3 250GB and it is as solid as a rock. No complaints at all. :)

I'm really glad I got this board when I did too because they have been discontinued. :(

edit: oh you posted just before me and said that your getting it from zipzoomfly so nevermind about newegg.

ya but i do alot of forum trades and stuff and i can get good deals so if i can get it new in a forum trade then i well do that.. if not hten i would like to buy froim newegg but i mgiht try out zipzoomfly for a change:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom