Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
just redid 3dmark05 and got myself a 9081!!! i broke the 9000 mark, i'm so proud of myself :)

also just did 3dmark03, pully myself an 18961... there's 1 thing i beat havoc in... haha, i found 3dmark03 odd... one of the tests i had over 2000 fps... in the first flight test

ha, its funny how you people bad mouth xfx... and look who came out on top of those other 7900gt's!! har de harhar!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/3dmark05.jpg

by the way.. infiltrator, why did you change from a 3700+ to a 3800 x2?

and whats your 7900 clocked at?

those scores in the older 3dmarks seem to be limited.... i was using 3dmark2000 and i hit 1300 fps at one point.. so i'm pretty sure it doesnt get much higher than a certain point...

i'm not sure where you're getting the 3700 from, unless i misposted, but i've always had a x2 3800. my 7900gt is an evga superclocked co at 550/1580 i believe. I've OC'ed it but it can only get up about 15 mhz more.

hrmm, i'm probably thinking of someone else who had a system dang similar to urs.... oh well, anywho, thats a bummer... but either way, overclocked or not, your still manhandling those games... my overclock only raised fps by about 3... so i wouldnt see the big rage of it..

NosBoost300 said:
hrmm, i'm probably thinking of someone else who had a system dang similar to urs.... oh well, anywho, thats a bummer... but either way, overclocked or not, your still manhandling those games... my overclock only raised fps by about 3... so i wouldnt see the big rage of it..

sorry, me or him lol?

NosBoost300 said:
oh, haha, i was referring to you... it doesnt matter if you can overclock.. that 7900 is kicking as$ without it

lol. actually its already factory overclocked so i guess that's why it can't go much higher. i'm very happy with the performance its a sweet card. all thanks to evga's step up program:D

WOW.... that 7900gtx is pushing some serious scores, dear jesus... thats only like 1300 marks away in 05 from my friends dual 7800gtx 512 alienware system (alienware explains the lack of score... even thought 3d mark is alien optimized..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom