Neon "Craziness" VS Black/Silver "Intimidation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is under the section "case mods" ...I'm not what to add to that fact Tordenskjold

Hey molsen how'd that wooden case turn out?

im still working on it. ive been busy the past couple weeks as the semester winds down...have a few finals this week. im going to resume work on it this week/weekend

Sylus said:
It was just my speculation that 3 different colors being on at the same time all the time just wouldn't look too cool.
Well don't tell that to PZEROFGH, lol.

Anyways I too am trying to decide what lights or UV stuff to put in my windowed case. If you plan on sleeving the wires with some kind of fancy sleeving you have to think careful about it becuase it would be a b!tch to change your mind and then have to cut all that shrink wrap off and do it all over again. Unless you really enjoy that sort of thing. lol

I've got the Cooler Master Centurion 5 case with the window. I am trying to decide between one of these 3 themes:

Theme #1
One Red CC in the bottom of case
One UV CC in top of case
All wires sleeved with purple UV reactive Sleeving
Liquid cooling with Red UV reactive dye in the water

Theme #2
Combination of Blue and UV Cold Cathodes
All Wires Sleeved with UV reactive Blue sleeving
Liquid cooling with Blue UV reactive dye in the water

Theme #3
the same as theme #2 but with Green UV reactive dye in the water instead of blue.

btw, I should not the I have a Lanparty board so any UV lights I put in will cause the RAM slots, AGP slot, ect to glow yellow. :angry:

Yep, I just can't decide between those three themes although I'm leaning twards einther #1 or #2 becuase I think #3 would be too many colors all at once. Maybe I'll flip a coin to decide between #1 or #2 lol.

I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, I just thought you might get some ideas from this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom