Registry Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

In Runtime
Well I have Battlefield Vietnam @ Command and Conquer Generals on my computer. Well had more like it. I deleted both of them and when I go to add and remove programs they still are there. I went into the Registry deleted everythig from there. Now I tried reinstalling Vietnam and I cant because it says its still on my computer and all this other stuff. I want to know how can I completely get rid of these programs and be able to reinstall Vietnam without a problem.

Thank You

How did you delete them in the first place?

I can tell you where BF:Vietnam registry entires are but not command and conquer. You still have BF:V entries, that I asure you.

-Mike

try go to the registry, click on edit and from the edit menu choose find and do a command and conquer search (may be help). Also sometimes you get duplicated files , so may be you still have some files in your hard drives.

Working with registry sometimes is dangerous, even with experts. Have you backed up your registry? If not, I think you should do it next times.

Yea Vietnam is good here imma attempt to serch the registry. Yes I am being real careful alot of people have said that. Ive gone to program file and ran a search for Vietnam Files and nuthing has came up.

OK so I ran a serch for Command a Conquer and found some stuff on it I deleted it. When I went to add and Remove programs its still there and I tried uninstalling no luck there. This isnt working :(

regedit cleaner

I used it and it works

Description:
Registry Rescue scan, removes,
clean up and repairs invalid entries,
references and links in your Windows registry.
Errors in your registry, and stuff left behind by other programs
in your registry are one of the main causes of system slow down,
computer crashes and lockups, also a potential privacy threats.
By repairing errors in the registry your system's performance
will be visibly increased. regedit cleaner

Thats a bad link : /
I have Registry Mechanic and that didnt do anything.
See if you can get me a link imma search for this program you talk about but hopefully it fixes that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom