Wireless Router Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozkin

Beta member
Hi, ive got a wireless router which i have my internet connection and xbox live running through...i moved my pc across the room yesterday and after i reconnected it, it isnt working right....i know the router is working okay because my xbox live is working okay, and when i plug my modem direct into my pc, my internet connection is fine....its just when i try and run my internet connection through my router i cant get online and get the message "limited or no connectivity"

can anyone help please??

How are you connected to your router with the 2 machines? Is one of em using the WiFi cause moving your PC might have put it into a "weak spot" in WiFi signal strenght.

Also, are you using the same ports on your router as you were using before, and are you using the same cable, and didn't you accidently mistake it for a crosscable, or vice-versa?

I had a similar problem.
I had 2 computers hooked up to the router 1 wired and 1 wireless, and they worked for a day then stopped. This is because they had the same ip address, and i had to go into the control panel/network connections and right click the connection and choose repair. Try that out.

I had the same problem I couldnt plug my internet directly into my modem after I set up xbox live. Call your isp and they will fix it according to your modem/router.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom