• Med-Hi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Highest the Volume goes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
idiotec said:

I'm far too lazy to actually read all of that, but I agree that sounds pretty ridiculous

As for the rest of this: they don't call value parts value parts for nothing. They are generally the best price to performance ratio.

Are there better parts out there? yeah.
Can you just wing it with cheaper parts and probly never notice a difference? yeah
Is it worth the money? only if you're rich.

If some other guy wants to spend his inheritance on a computer I'd just get the $1000 pc and then go out and get laid more, you're still one uping him.

in some areas, even crossfired X1900XTX's with FX-60 and 2 GB ultra low latency OCZ ram will drop down to 30-40 fps if you set it on high res and high quality.

i think u need quad sli to play it at 16x12 everything maxed.

its easy to beat the renegade... and 1000 dollar comp wont play EVERYTHING on the market, but darn close to it

P.P. Mguire said:

You dont need a SLId 7900GTX machine to max out Oblivion. Thats just rediculous.
yes you do. unless 15 FPS is enough for you. thats what i get when the graphix is at max w/ 7800GTX512 in outside w/ all the grass. Oblivion is rediculous. but everquest 2 is way more demanding than oblivion....none of the comp can max the settings out on that game... (max setting's minimum GPU requirement is 512MB, 1G recommended.) its made for the comp at least 5 years ahead.

i dont understand how the dell renegade is a POS. i mean other than all that pre-installed crap they put on thier comps im sure any of u would take that computer. please give me PROOF(benchmarks) that the dell renegade is a so called "POS". stop being so ignorant and biased, people. i mean i wouldnt buy a dell,(just because i can make a comp for less and perform better) but if i didnt build i would definetly take a look at their website.

EDIT

actually i would look at alienware first, lol.

ok first: for free i owuld take the comp yes, but not for the retail price

2) it sucks because IT IS WAY OVERPRICED!!! you can build a comp that outperforms that for alot less

3) ITS POINTLESS!!! 4 top of the line video cards? ummmm yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom