omgjbox.exe (doesnt respond) help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keadonen

In Runtime
I hope im in the correct forum,
Anyways, I have a program for putting music on my mp3 (SonicStage 3.0) and whenever I open it it will freeze and then i will go into task manager and close it. It leaves me with this message that appears everytime you close a non responsive program: You chose to end the nonresponsive program, Omgjbox.exe.

I believe this falls under a software problem. anyway im not sure if i "Hijackthis" log would help and ill post one later if its needed. When you click on error details it says this:

Error Signature:
szAppName : Omgjbox.exe szAppVer : 3.0.3.2220 szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

Anyway It tole me to look at an error report in this location:C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER30db.dir00\Omgjbox.exe.mdmp

Which btw doesnt exist.

it wont work :( i have version 3.0 and that applies to 1.0 thanks though :) Ill try looking around also. (I spent 2 hrs yesterday :eek:)

Try removing the KB840987 and see if that fixes it...

I know that that patch has corrected and broken more things than any other the I have seen..

that fix wont help, it says its not nessecary for computers with windows service pack 2 ( which i have ) thanks anyways :)

alright problem solved :) downloaded some weird mp3 manager from sony. Thank you Inaris for showing me that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom