I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay, i was quoted.. why? i have no idea, i guess what i said is showing that it makes no difference?? i'm not sure.... but yes, i do find it point pretty dumb how people bash on the 7800gtx 512mb.. i guess its just because it costs so dang much... but i use my friends dual 7800gtx 512's and everything runs so beautifully... and i agree, let people spend their money how they want... its like a car collector, they buy a bunch of cars.. why? self satisfaction, so just let the man satisfy himself :p

NosBoost300 said:
yay, i was quoted.. why? i have no idea, i guess what i said is showing that it makes no difference?? i'm not sure.... but yes, i do find it point pretty dumb how people bash on the 7800gtx 512mb.. i guess its just because it costs so dang much... but i use my friends dual 7800gtx 512's and everything runs so beautifully... and i agree, let people spend their money how they want... its like a car collector, they buy a bunch of cars.. why? self satisfaction, so just let the man satisfy himself :p

Well stated. Kudos.

I agree that the 7800 GTX 512 is over-priced. At the time I bought mine it was the best there was. I chose not to wait because as we all know the first incarnation of anything may well be... crap. I get a bit bummed when I know how much I spent, but my games play great and it looks great. This is my first nvidia card as I had a Voodoo 3, Voodoo 4, Voodoo 5 (I got 100 fps on better than medium settings in Quake 3 at 800x600) and a ATI 9700pro. I made a concious decision to buy the BEST card on the market at the time I am building a system and have not be let down yet. I am happy with the performance, I have it clocked @ 573/1740 without blinking and no extra heat. In hindsight I should have waited for the 7900 GTX, but if we all could go back and do it over we a would all be rich.

thank you nosboost. very well stated. it does give me self-sastifaction. and yes i have looked at benchmarks for the 7800GTX and the 7900GT. the 512 comes out on top some of the time and the 7900GT comes out on top some of the time. so they are pretty much even.

yeah it basically depends on the test and the test machine. i don't think people really bash the 512 that much, its just that now that the 7900s are out it seems like a waste of money since they are near even.

But who said anything of you having a 7800GTX 512MB?

I also found this quote

wtk pro l said:
ok then....im just selling my proccesor. lol. (im gonna sli the gtx anyways, just ordered another one). anyone want to buy my proccesor. 408 shipped to your door.

:p

A.) It was a waste of money.

B.) If you got paid to "donate" something, you would be selling it, not donating.

C.) Donating old clothes most likely favors you as well, because your giving up clothes you don't wear anymore and just take up space where ever you live. That's not really donating.

Brtnboarder495 said:
A.) It was a waste of money.

B.) If you got paid to "donate" something, you would be selling it, not donating.

C.) Donating old clothes most likely favors you as well, because your giving up clothes you don't wear anymore and just take up space where ever you live. That's not really donating.

thank you. :D

ok guys. is there a reason you are such ****s about me spending my own money. probably jealousy, but whatever rag on me all you want. im not crying.

u like to talk ****. seems the purpose of it would be make someone else feel bad. unless you want to talk **** because it makes you feel good. whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom