AM2 to wait or not to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i really wonder about that too. they should either call it the P5 or some really sweet name. like ummm... infusium lol! first name that came to me. but it would be better marketing to call it the P5. people r already familiar with the name.

that would be so stupid. but i noticed the same thing with the P5. MSI does it a lot too. but the conroe is just so much more advanced it would be bad for the company. they need to get a new product revolution going

hey, if u and i were guys that had no clue about anything in computers, we'd go for the higher number too right? man a 3.8 prescott just looks so much better than a piece of crap 2.6 fx-60 lmao :p

Intel will finally have to fess up to the fact that less IS more (when its efficient. Also a new word for Intel).

Raw speed is only as good as the road you use it on.

Yes they have and it is they even surpassed AMD in this aspect even if only be .1 Ghz, this thread should be renamed to future processors to wait or not.

Intel will finally have to fess up to the fact that less IS more (when its efficient. Also a new word for Intel).
*cough*Dothan*cough*

This is not new for Intel. It is however completely different than P4/netburst architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom