I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtk pro l said:
i already have a raptor, a nice monitor and plenty of games. i also donate all of my old clothes from the last season to the homeless every year, so i had some extra money and decided to buy a 7900GTX with and i am very pleased. currently at 700/900 with no artifacts.

what about speakers? you could get a nice klipsch set for that much, or these.

PZEROFGH said:
You make money by donating clothe to the homless...???
umm....wow u misunderstand that really bad.

and i dont need any speakers i have i nice pair of samsung headphones. either way its a nice card. and i bought it with my money.

nice system you got there, i won't put you down like the others cuz i know that craving for more.. but only i woulda have gone sli, but seeing as the gtx is still expensive and sucking for that price, i guess i understand the upgrade.. some people just can't wait for the g80 (like me) and want something better now.... but i dunno... 6800 -> 7900 was a big jump for me... 7800gtx->7900gtx.... what was that 1000 mark jump?? not so big... but hey, it was your money... just don't go sli with that..

hey next time you quote try and copy and paste and not make it up.

there was no period after money, therefore the sentence did not end and if you would read on you might have understand what i was saying.

i already have a raptor, a nice monitor and plenty of games. i also donate all of my old clothes from the last season to the homeless every year, so i had some extra money and decided to buy a 7900GTX with and i am very pleased. currently at 700/900 with no artifacts.

I think he was saying that he does donate clothes and that he does have extra money, but not becuase of that. Put a period between "year" and "so". Now look:

i already have a raptor, a nice monitor and plenty of games. i also donate all of my old clothes from the last season to the homeless every year. So i had some extra money and decided to buy a 7900GTX with and i am very pleased. currently at 700/900 with no artifacts.

that makes more sense so im guessing you were trying to say that ^^ ?

I still fail to understand why so many people on this forum feel they have to slam people so hard for spending money the way they see fit. It's no one's business as to what they buy or when. Do I agree in upgrading from a 7800 GTX to a 7900 GTX...no, but I certainly will not abuse the guy for doing so.

And then there is this that has been bugging me for a while. I have been looking at benchies and such and reading threads on here and most people here say that the 7900GT or 7900 GTX would OWN the 7800 GTX. I have always disagreed. When compared to the 7900GTX and the 1900XTX in bechmarks reviews, the 7800GTX was maybe 2-5% percent behind and even came out higher in some benches.

So I would say that the 7800 GTX 512 has not been owned by anything. Maybe on paper, but that don't mean squat in the real world. Here are two perfect examples of real world instances.

NosBoost300 said:
i too am not 100 percent satified with the 7900.. why... i don't know? i just wanna beat my friends comp..

infiltrator7 said:
yeah i agree. there's absolutely no change in graphics besides maybe a couple frames faster between those two cards.

So again, if these two quotes are true fact, I once again contest that the 7800 GTX 512 has been owned. Bettered slightly but not whooped to death. Just my 2 cents.

I also have 7800gtx's in Sli.But I do see differance on newer 7900gtx in sli.There is a differance but I wouldnt say a huge differance.Thy've both ran on my fx-57and they run best on that, for me.The 7900Gtx run smoother.But my 7800' topped out all the games I play.What is the most demanding game these days besides F.E.A.R. and CS 1.6 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom