Fresh computer build... Some problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I tried just having one plugged in to the mobo... Still no go... ???

I just tried the other plug on the mobo too, still nothing...

...? Anyone else have any ideas?...

Along with the no signal to monitor problem?

I don't have any other Vid cards to use...

I put the vid card in the blue slot and still nothing... =(

that sucks man..

try making sure all your connections are secure.

try plugging into your mobo as little as possible... like just 1 stick of ram, no optical drives.. to lighten the load on the powersupply and see if that does anything.. your powersupply seems powerful enough so i doubt this will work.. but who knows.. its worth a try. if you had a friend with pci-express comp then you could test out your vid card and all your other parts to isolate the problem..

edit: whoa i just realized this is my 800th post! :D

...ok now back to feeling depressed about your comp...

lol... :(

I have a friend who is comp literate, I just gave him a call but he is at work... I will prolly have him take a gander at it... The guy is a **** genius... But ya...

How would this be a PSU problem? Everything powers up?

nitestick said:
i think it could be the power supply. dvd/cd drives should eject regardless of the ide cable.

I haven't read all this but my friends DVD burner needed to be plugged into a specific power thing. Get out you manuel and read it lol. I'm only vague because I wasn't there he just told me about it and said the manuel explained it all he was just to lazy to read it at the start.

as for the monitor thing... sounds like your video card or motherboard
if you got your parts from new egg contact them. they're usually pretty nice about helping their costumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom