Liquid cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
I need help. I want to buy a liquid cooling system but I don't know which one's to get. I'd build one but it costs too much money and parts are harder to get in Canada. I was looking at the Thermaltake Big Water SE but it doesn't look to good. It was $155. I'm trying to stay under $200 for everything. Any suggestions?

ive been told the SE was kind of bad, someone recomended i get a dangerden pump, cpu block and a heatercore from a chevette or a old 70's pontiac bonnivile, with the help of a fan or 2 and some as5 it would be hands down better than a big water Se... and instead of getting a resevoir to just use a T-line

i've heard bad things about the bigwater se. mainly that if i bought it i would "be crying as i watched the bottom of my case fill up with water" :amazed:. get a G5 Storm waterblock from swiftech and work around that.

edit: i'm sure you can do better than that price as well. i can get it for $149 AU and our currency is worth less!!!

You have to understand that I'm a complete noob when it comes to liquid cooling. I don't even know what a T-line is. I'm sure I could build it but I haven't a clue what to get. If someone could give me a list of what to get that would be awsome. I kind of want the tubing to be UV reactive;)

www.bigfootcomputers.com

You can buy everything you need from there, they are a tad slow on some orders depending on what you buy and whether they have it in stock or not, but they carry most of the decent swiftech/dangerden parts there

I wasn't suggesting you buy a kit. Any kit you can buy can probably be assembled exactly the same for cheaper

TDX OR MCW6002 + D5/MCP655 + Maze4 if you want a GPU block + rad of your choice + accesories of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom