Multimedia Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

techjunkie1.1

Solid State Member
Ok here is my updated post (storm pased)

1. I need to know if its cheeper to buy our build

2. i only need the pc NO monitor mouse keybord speker

3. i will be doing mostly video editing animations and photo editing like photoshop i also play some mmo and mmorpg like sl

i have arouind a $2,000usd i dont need it to be a super gaming computer cause i wont be playing games like doom bf2 those things i want it to run good but it dosent need to be super

im going to make the first post a little more detailed in an hour our so when my intrnet comes back up a storm is coming so i wont be on till its over (Satalite intrnet worst enimy) plz post your thoughts tho

Building it yourself is waaay cheaper. Id say:
DFI Ultra-D mobo - 120 dollars
AMD 3800 X2 - 300 dollars
2 GB of G skill ram - 150 dollars
Antec Truepower 550 - 80 dollars
Creative X fi Xtrememusic - 110 dollars
Nvidia 7900 GT - 320 dollars
you might want a quadro card instead of the 7900 gt

ok thank you but i dont need a 7.1 sound card i will mostly be useing head phones and if i use spekers the most i will have is 5.1

Well its better to have the 7.1 card for support. Also, not a lot of the 5.1 cards are very good quality, as all the quality ones are 7.1. For example all the X Fi's, which are basically the best, only support 7.1. plus its not much more.

im also wondering ive never used a mac so im kind of intrested what are the negitive and positived things about it

I've never owned a mac, but i guess the pros are: looks, OS, Cons: a bit expensive, not many games play on them, etc.

if video editing and animation and photoshop are what you want, get a mac.

'course the software will cost more than your budget, you can always ***** them though, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom