RAM... wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

small256

In Runtime
Whilst on tech-forums i've always been told to go for Corsair or OCZ. However, one person told me that gaming RAM is overrated and Crucial is the best to buy for anything and especially good for OCing? So what's the deal?

i use Crucial RAM in most of my systems and i'm pretty happy with it overall...pretty good speed, not too expensive, etc.

Corsair ram is solid, but not for overclocking. I used to have Corsair XMS XL, and it sucks for the price.

Any ram should be fine if you aren't overclocking to be honest, Corsair ValueRam is perfect for the normal user. Never touched crucial/

Patriot's got some pretty good deals. They're between value RAM and performance RAM from what I hear.

Any ram company is really fine, unless its like some random company uh yeah. OCZ, corsair, crucial, g.skill, patriot, gigaram, pqi, geil, kingmax, PNY, mushkin, kingston. For desktop ram... BUt if i were you i would go with the patriot that infiltrator has for sale

I'm a BIG fan of Mushkin if you NEED REALLY high-end RAM for OC'ing...They're super expensive though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom